Rabindranath Tagore 159th birth anniversary : these unknown facts, quotes, message will really inspire you. - wireofnews
Welcome Wonians how are you all I hope you all are doing well.


Today is Birth Anniversary of the great philosopher, a greater writer, a great artist and many more achievement.

Rabindranath Tagore was born on May 7, 1861. He was born in the Jorasanko mansion in Calcutta. In 1913 Rabindranath Tagore became the first Asian Nobel laureate and the first non-European to win the prize for literature.

On the  precious ocassion of his birth159th  anniversary we have text some of the quotes of Rabindranath Tagore.


quotes


“Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark."

Rabindranath Tagore birth anniversary
“Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark."

Rabindranath Tagore birth anniversary
“The small wisdom is like water in a glass:
clear, transparent, pure.
The great wisdom is like the water in the sea:
dark, mysterious, impenetrable.”

     
Rabindranath Tagore birth anniversary
wireofnews
 “A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.”


“We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.”
         
            
Rabindranath Tagore birth anniversary
“Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.”

“Love is an endless mystery, because there is no reasonable cause that could explain it.”

 "The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough."

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.

 Facts are many, but the truth is one.Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.

Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.

 Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time.

Some amazing poems written by Rabindranath Tagore

The song I came to sing
remains unsung to this day.
I have spent my days in stringing
and in unstringing my instrument.

The time has not come true,
the words have not been rightly set;
only there is the agony
of wishing in my heart…..

I have not seen his face,
nor have I listened to his voice;
only I have heard his gentle footsteps
from the road before my house…..

But the lamp has not been lit
and I cannot ask him into my house;
I live in the hope of meeting with him;
but this meeting is not yet.
Rabindranath Tagore poems

Second poem

The song I came to sing

remains unsung to this day.
I have spent my days in stringing
and in unstringing my instrument.



The time has not come true,
the words have not been rightly set;
only there is the agony
of wishing in my heart…..



I have not seen his face,
nor have I listened to his voice;
only I have heard his gentle footsteps
from the road before my house…..



But the lamp has not been lit
and I cannot ask him into my house;
I live in the hope of meeting with him;
but this meeting is not yet.

Hope yo loved our title Article on our great gurudev Rabindranath Tagore jii.

So please do share this with your friends and family and let them also know about some unknown facts and quote of Rabindranath Tagore jii.
Please let us know about your opinion on the below mentioned comment section and please subscribe to our website.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post